Produces electronic music with pop influences. Creates original and remixed music under the Benny Levs brand. Experienced with digital audio workspaces, recording techniques, and creative artist collaboration. Looking for opportunities in the creative world of the music production industry.
A/V Technical Coordinator, Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY, March 2019 - Present
• Responsible for set up, operation maintenance, organization and deployment of various audio and video technologies throughout Barclay’s Center, including concerts, sports, and other events.
Intern, The Cutting Room Studios, New York, NY, October 2018- March 2019
• Assist in set up and break down of recording sessions.
• Ensure efficient office operations.
• Maintain clean studio environment.
• Interfaced and assisted with high-profile clients and staff.
Producer/DJ, Benny Levs Music, 2014-Present
• Create original music and collaborate with other artists
• Provide original and curated music at events
Assistant to the Music Department Director, Clark University, 2017-2018
• Teaching assistant in introductory music theory and recording practice and audio arts classes
• Assist John Aylward with planning and staffing department events
Volunteer, Rogers & Cowan, New York, NY, January 2018
• 2018 Grammy Awards. Worked red carpet. Assisted artists and their representatives. Ran film for photographers during live Grammy broadcast.
• MusiCares Person of the Year Award. Assisted artists and their representatives on red carpet
DJ, Radio of Clark University ROCU, Worcester, MA, 2016-2017
• Curate music playlists, including original productions
Clark University, Worcester, MA, Spring 2015-2018
Bachelor of Arts in Music with a Concentration in Music Technology, summa cum laude Manero Prize For Music Creativity
Berklee School of Music, Boston MA
“Commercial Songwriting Techniques”, Online Course, 2017 “Writing Hit Songs”, Online Course, 2016
Boston University, Boston, MA, Fall 2014-2015
Relevant Coursework: Music Theory, Music Theory II, Ear Training, Classical and Romantic Music, Jazz History, Computers and Music, Recording Practice and Audio Arts, Composition Seminar, Composition Independent Study, Performance Workshop, Senior Tutorial in Computer Music, Genre Production class (film scoring)
• Ability to play Trumpet, Piano and Guitar
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Ableton Live, Logic, Serato and Final Cut Pro